Vastu has little to do with religion and also there is no place for machine, mantra, ritual, protective thread and conjuring games in Vastu. It is strongly believed that Vastu is a Structure of Science and promises heaven and prosperity to those who believe in it. Ideally, if it is true that snake’s poison is the antidote for snake’s poison, then we have to believe that the solution for the problem of the place lies in the place itself.
Nowadays, life has become hectic in this metro world and vastu is not considered in all the places by the people. Albeit, one cannot ignore the fact that vastu brings peace and harmony and thereby becomes an essential part of life. There are buildings all over the universe and if vastu is not applied, problems would arise. Fortunately, no problem is without a remedy and the remedy for such problems is vastu. There are no compromises for buildings that have not applied vastu and there are no external remedies that can be offered for a problematic accommodation. Then, what are the remedies that we have to consider in vastu? These remedies have nothing to do with money, All the same, it is considered to be the solution for the people who believe in vastu and nature. Natural remedies for these problems pave way for successful survival.
Vastu Remeides For Health Issues
Vastu is similar to a consultant doctor in the field of construction businesses. To illustrate, only a doctor can diagnose the problem in our body and treat according to the disease we have. In the same way, a vastu consultant only can detect the problem in the house and give remedial measures to rectify it. Hence, they are the right people to be approached when you face certain incidents as it might be the effect of vastu in the house you are presently living. In case, you are planning to renovate or shift the house, you may follow these vastu principles.
According to Andal Vastu rule,
- Avoid constructing a toilet on the North-East/ South-East (corner)/ South-West of the house which brings ill health.
- If women have health issues, south-east corner of the house should be checked.
- There should not be any obstructions in the south-east portion of the house, like well, bore well etc.
- Main entrance should not be at the south-east portion the house. Also, there should not be any septic tank or toilet in the south east portion.
- If men have health issues, check the north-east portion of the house. Steps or toilet or septic tank must not be in the north-east portion of the house.
- South-west portion of the house must not have entrance or steps or any sump or septic tank.
Vastu Problems That Affect The Uterus
Vastu manages the impacts of the bearings and application of the five components to adjust the energies in the house to convey benefits along with Health, Wealth and Spirituality. All the same, Vastu can damagingly affect the soundness of the detainees, when certain deformities happen in any of the headings. Here, we attempt to create an awareness that uterus problem occurs due to Vastu or deformities, in spite of the fact, that different illnesses occur because of the wasteful working of a specific organ or due to the arrangement of the cells.
According to AndalVastu, following are some of the reasons for uterus problems.
- Any defect on the South-East portion of the house becomes the main reason.
- Avoid bore well or well in the South-East part of the house.
- There should not be any toilet /septic tank/sewage line on the South-East.
- Compulsorily, compound wall must not touch the mother wall.
- If there is an entrance on the East direction, it should neither touch the North wall nor the South wall.
- There should not be any obstructions on the North-West direction of the house.
- Asphalt sheet must be kept away.