Visiting Chennai Vadivudaiamman and Srivilliputhur Andal temple will fetch you good results. Also, a visit to Thiruvenkadu would help them to a great extent
Yes. This is in non-compliance with Vastu principle. East and North should have more open space compared to West and South. To quick fix this, you can opt to cut-off your empty west area by building a compound wall, so that the empty space is separated. The western empty backyard should have no connection with your building or be accessible to your original compound wall entry.
Yes. You are absolutely correct. The problematic zones could be the North and the East and these sides should not have common walls, but should have open windows and it should be kept open always. Also, ensure that there are no staircases (both internal and external), Pooja room, High ceiling, Bathroom/Lavatory, Store room/Kitchen/Portico, Sewage/septic tank, Trees, Inverter/Generator/EB Box, Over-head water storage tank, in the North-East direction. Not only that, internal staircase and external closed staircase, Pooja room, Kitchen, Bathroom/Lavatory, Windows/doors/openness of any nature, Inverter/Generator/EB Box, Low ceiling, Sewage/septic tank, Corner cut Portico, T Junction, Well/Bore, Pit/Dimple/Dent, should not be there in the South-West direction.
Yes. Vastu is the key reason.
Few foundational considerations could be that:
- The plot and construction should necessarily be a perfect square or rectangle.
- To ensure there are no bore-well, well, overhead tank in the North-West & South-East directions.
We must assess if the land we are planning to buy is of first or second or third or fourth grade and it also applies for buying Shops, Factories, Complexes, Apartments, Marriage Halls or any other big buildings.
- We must know the surrounding set up before buying.
- Importantly, one must see if the land is square or rectangle or crooked / angular in shape.
- Must see if there is scope leaving enough space to the Sky, when we plan to build a house.
- We can buy the land adjoining our land, if it comes up for sale. Must see if our gateways will become bad?
- We must consider, if buying the adjacent land will bring good or bad to us.
- When we want to sell a part of our land, we must consider which part is good and which part is bad to us before sales.
- We must see if the Street / Road has any impact on the land.
- We must see if there are Vastu exalted and indispensable Elevated / lower portion near the land. We must consider it before buying the land.
- We must see if any water streams are there near the house. If there are, we must give a second thought before buying the house.
- If the road or street ends at the house, can we buy that house? Like this, we must consider all angles, before we decide
to buy or sell a house.
- Vastu must be consulted before buying Shops, Factories, Complexes, Apartments, Marriage Halls or any other big buildings.
- Before starting on the Initial floor plan/design for the construction of the buildings mentioned above.
- Vastu experts’ advice may be taken before buying old buildings and factories.
- Stagnation in business, Financial Problem, Problems affecting the family : To know the benefits of Vastu and for corrective measures to be undertaken, Vastu experts may be consulted.
- For underground construction i.e., construction cellar, Vastu Expert’s advice may be taken.
- When we decide to buy land adjacent to our house or land, – We must take advice on, if buying the adjoining land is good or bad to us.
- Before expanding or altering to our convenience using mason, renovating our living house or building, Vastu expert’s advice may be taken.
- When renting a house, we may take Vastu advice. While portioning the property, vastu expert’s advice may be taken.