Visiting Chennai Vadivudaiamman and Srivilliputhur Andal temple will fetch you good results.And also Thiruvenkadu will also help them in a great extent
Yes. This is a non-compliance with Vastu principle. East and North should have more open space compared with West and South should. To quick fix this, you can opt to cut-off your empty west area with a separated compound wall & disconnect with it., The western empty backyard should have no connection with your building or be accessible with your original compound wall entry.
Yes. You are absolutely correct. The problematic zones could be North & East. North and East sides should not have common walls. These sides should be having openable windows. Keep the windows in North & East always opened.
Also ensure there are no staircases(both internal and external), Pooja room, High ceiling,Bathroom/Lavatory, Store room/Kitchen/Portico, Sewage/septic tank, Trees,Inverter/Generator/EB Box, Over-head water storage tank, in the NorthEast.In addition, internal staircase and external closed staircase, Pooja room, Kitchen, Bathroom/Lavatory, Windows/doors/openness of any nature, Inverter/Generator/EB Box, Low ceiling, Sewage/septic tank, Corner cut Portico, T Junction, Well/Bore, Pit/Dimple/Dent, should not be prevailing in the SouthWest direction.
Pls check on these aspects and rectify to reap a prosperous life.
Yes. Vastu is the key reason.
Few foundational considerations could be that:
- The plot & construction should necessarily be a perfect square or rectangle.
- To ensure there are no bore-well, well, overhead tank in the North-West & South-East directions.
Yes. Petting a dog at home has proven benefits in absorbing the negative energy & leveraging the positive healing in the house.
While with selecting the gender of the pet dog, one has to consider the location of the plot, sizing of the building & the style of construction. Generalizing on the gender may not be apt. Also, without understanding the facts, grooming both male and female together, may not be a genuine advice.
- We must assess if the land we are planning to buy is of
First, Second, Third or Fourth grade and Shops, Factories, Complexes,
Apartments, Marriage Halls or any other big buildings.
- We must know the surroundings set up before buying.
- Importantly one must see the land is square or rectangle
- Must see if there is a scope leaving enough space to the
sky when we plan to build a house.
- We can buy the land adjoining our land, if it comes up for
sale. Must see because of that our will gateways become bad?
- We must consider if buying the adjacent land will bring
good or bad to us
- When we go to sale a part of our land, we must consider
which part is good, which part is bad to us post sales.
- We must see if the street/road has any impact on the land.
- We must see if there are Vastu exalted and indispensible
elevated/lower portion near the land. We must consider before
buying the land.
- We must see if any water streams near the house are. If
they are there, we must deliberate if we can buy the house.
- If the road or street ends at the house, can we buy that
house? Like this we must consider all angles before we decide
to buy or sell a house.
- Vastu must be consulted before buying Shops, Factories,
Complexes, Apartments, Marriage Halls or any other big buildings.
- Before starting on the Initial floor plan/design for the
construction aforesaid buildings.
- Vastu experts’ advice may be taken before buying old buildings
- Stagnation in business, Financial Problem, Problems affecting
the family : To know the benefits of Vastu and for corrective
measures to be undertaken – Vastu experts may be consulted.
- When underground construction ie construction cellar, Vastu
expert’s advice may be taken.
- When we decide to buy land adjacent to our house or land
– we must take advice on if the buying the adjoining land is
good or bad to us.
- Before expanding or altering to our convenience using mason
renovating our living house or building Vastu expert’s advice
may be taken.
- When renting house we may take Vastu advice. While portioning
the property, vastu expert’s advice may be taken.
Anyone can take any part, but it is important to construct building leaving good space in between the two parts on North and East side.
No God thinks about harming their follower. But it will be good if temple’s tower is not on the North or East of the house. More over it is good if constructing any building, without touching the temple, leaving enough space from the temple.
It is good to have windows on both sides of the Head door.
If two houses have to be built in the same ground, first it must be built on South or West. Then another house can be built on East or North.
In the pooja room pictures must hung facing the East. Not facing the South. North and West are second and third only.
Bedroom on the south is good for everybody. South west is good for young couple. North East is good for aged people. Even for Children and infants north east is very good. North West is good for girls and guests. More over Southwest is very good for elders and Family heads -husband and wife.
Depending upon the space available and environment, if study room has to be set up, it can be set up on the North or East side. The studying children must be studying facing East or North.
Street top is where the street is in right angle to the house or starts in front of the house. There are good or bad street tops
NE Corner is the head portion of a house. This is corner is a main thing which leads to success. The energy from the sun enters this way is very important for a house. That is main reason NE corner is kept open.
No, Vastu is not a religious matter it is applicable to the human who owns the earth as a shelter and sun as god.
Yes, While buying plot it necessary to note the shape of the plot. The plot should in either Square or Rectangle. The should be no cuts or extensions at any corners.
Buying a plot facing all four directions is advisable. The only thing is if it is a East/North facing plot It is easy to plan and construct when compare to South and west facing plots.