Commercial Vastu Tips
Vastu tips for Factories & Industries
Factories & Industries are considered to be a larger establishment. Since it is to constructed on a huge area the construction becomes very difficult when compared to residential buildings. Even though the vastu fundamentals or the principles broadly remain the same, differs in placing the heavy machineries, products, raw materials etc. Here comes some vastu tips that should be followed which are universally applicable in the construction of industries and factories.
- The water plant which is under-grounded should be constructed at the North East portion of the total area.
- Construct the buildings at the South West portion of the total area of the plot.
- Place the heavy machineries and raw materials at the South West portion of the industries and factories.
- Rooms which are used for stock of raw materials, should be at South West portion of the building.
- Dump the waste materials the South West portion and Scrap at North West portion.
- AC-Plant / Generator / Boilers / Furnaces should be kept at the South East portion.
- Prefer to construct the Labour quarters outside factory / Industry premises.
- It suits when higher officials cabin at the South West portion.
- Conference hall can be lay at the North East portion.
- For early dispatch of the finished goods please keep it at the North West portion of the building.
- Overhead tanks should be constructed at the South West portion of the building.